I, Pooja am the eldest of two daughters. We are open-minded nuclear family with grounded values. I have trotted the globe throughout her growning up years, due to my father's expatriate job life. My family and I now reside in the United Arab Emirates, in the emirate of Sharjah. I is an early childhood teacher by profession. Friends and family describe me as a soft, sensitive and warm person with a progressive approach to life.
We are close-knit family. My father is an Engineer (B Sc., B Tech., ME) and presently associated with a leading Oil & Gas multi-national Company in Project Management Division in UAE. My mother (BA, MA) is a homemaker. My younger sister is presently pursuing her undergraduate study in Engineering in one of the reputed University in Dubai. My grandfather, who resides in India Kolkata, is a strong bond of our integrated family.
Since 2007 November we are residing in United Arab Emirates after 2.5 years of stay in United Kingdom and ten years in Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur).
My preferred partner is.
A genuine friend as her life partner.
- An open-minded man with an ambition.
- A socially friendly person who is compassionate towards others.
- A man with a humble a positive attitude towards life.
- A person who is able to present the best of himself and is confident of carrying his looks and personality.
- A warm, accepting, family orientated person who thrives to create his best balance of personal and professional life.
*Looking for a mature, educated and respectful person who will be best friend & understands the value of family.